Established in 1931, Alfa Sko AS is a leading Norwegian provider of boots for trekking, skiing and professional purposes.
The company is based in Jaren, Norway.
- Modernize company and brand
- Close down loss-making own production
- Establish one company with one brand
- Reduce dependence on military contracts
- Improve cost efficiency
Initiated and/or completed projects
- Closed down own production, moved head office
- Acquired A-Sport, the licensee of Alfa ski boots
- Completed a thorough rebranding- and design process
- Modernized organization and improved cost structure
- Increased sports revenues, removing dependence on military
- Establish international presence
|Revenue||NOK 100 million|
|Katalysator representative||Kim Strømsborg|