KATALYSATOR AS AN OWNER
Our focus is to add value as an owner. We are actively involved through board representation, as well as adding resources and input to management through close interaction, financial- and industrial expertise. We work closely with our management teams to identify key value-drivers, establish plans to improve the company´s performance, and support the necessary process of change. We generally have a pragmatic and non-bureaucratic approach.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A long-term investment perspective.
- Family ownership – Norwegian company with excellent reputation within the industry.
- A predictable ownership model.
- Flexibility with regards to share of ownership, transaction model and working processes.
- Experienced management team with proven track record.
INVESTMENT CRITERIA INCLUDE
- Proven and understandable business model.
- Competent management, with genuine interest to further develop the company.
- Possibility to reach NOK 50 million in EBITDA within 3 years from investment.
- Opportunity to add value as an owner and play an active role in the company's future development.
- Possibility to conduct active ownership - formal rights to influence the company´s development.
- Avoid companies with main risks related to factors outside the management´s control.
|Pizza Hut Sverige||Aug 2004||Food service, franchise||100%|
|Vestre Langøyåsen||Aug 2004||Real estate development||50%|
|ITP Group||Sep 2006||International sourcing||35%|
|Alfa Sko||Feb 2007||Sporting goods||74%|
|Vinestor||Nov 2014||Wine imports||100%|
|Micro Matic Norge||May 2016||Electro||100%|
|Katalysator Media||Jan 2001||Media||Jul 2004|
|Bankia Bank||Jun 2001||Financial services||Apr 2005|
|Axiti||Aug 2004||Telecommunications||Jun 2005|
|Molift||Aug 2004||Medical aid||Nov 2010|
|Hamax||Aug 2004||Sporting goods||Nov 2010|
|Abilia||Aug 2004||Medical aid||Jun 2011|
|Warren||Oct 2004||Financial services||Jun 2014|
|Rottefella||Jun 2005||Sporting goods||Jul 2009|
|Network Norway||Dec 2005||Telecommunications||Sep 2011|
|Bj Sport (Bjørn Dæhlie Tech Wear)||Jun 2007||Sporting goods||Feb 2011|
|Brandstad||Mar 2013||Men's clothing||Jul 2016|
|Norfolier Greentec||Dec 2012||Recycled plastics||Aug 2017|